Are you interested in?
- 4.5-hour food tour of Naples by vintage Vespa
- Explore several different neighborhoods of historic Naples, including the hilltop Vomero
- Sample traditional local dishes such as the delicate sfogliatella pastry and a selection of fried snacks
- Taste coffee at the most famous cafe in Naples, Grand Cafe Gambrinus
- Tour the Gay Odin chocolate factory
- Learn how to make your own Neapolitan pizza from a local chef
- Ride with an experienced driver on a vintage Vespa
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pick-up and Drop-off available at Naples hotels
Dates: Daily, excluding Sundays
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Good walking shoes and sunglasses are recommended
- Gay Odin Chocolate Factory is closed on Saturdays and Sundays
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- IMPORTANT: Please indicate when booking if you prefer the morning or afternoon tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY NapolinVespa
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Naples Food Tasting Tour by Vintage Vespa.