2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve in Naples on an ecotour by kayak. Following a guide, you'll paddle across the waters of the bay, part of the Ten Thousand Islands, for an up-close look at the mangrove forest. Watch for birds and other marine life on this tour suitable for beginner and advanced kayakers.
- Kayak tour on Rookery Bay in the Ten Thousand Islands in Naples
- Paddle through a maze of mangroves with a guide
- Look for southern Florida wildlife such as dolphins and some of the 150 species of birds
- Single and tandem kayaks are available
- Flexible start time
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
1295 Capri Blvd, Naples, FL 34114, USA
The Isles of Capri Paddlecraft Park
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventures and Rentals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared 2 hours Rookery Bay Reserve Kayak Ecotour in Naples?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Shared 2 hours Rookery Bay Reserve Kayak Ecotour in Naples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared 2 hours Rookery Bay Reserve Kayak Ecotour in Naples
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursKayakingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaplesNature and Wildlife - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaEco Tours - FloridaKayaking - FloridaNature and Wildlife - Fort MyersWater Tours - Fort MyersEco Tours - Fort MyersKayaking - Fort MyersNature and Wildlife - Everglades National ParkWater Tours - Everglades National ParkEco Tours - Everglades National ParkKayaking - Everglades National ParkCategory