1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Home to the Neapolitan monarchy for more than three centuries, and an architectural marvel in its own right, the Royal Palace of Naples is a highlight stop for visitors to the southern Italian city. With an advance ticket in hand, you won’t just have guaranteed admission to the palace—you’ll also beat the crowds with special, skip-the-line access. Your ticket additionally grants you admission to the venue’s temporary exhibitions.
- Guaranteed admission to the Royal Palace of Naples
- Save time otherwise spent waiting with skip-the-line access
- Your ticket also entitles you to visit any temporary exhibitions
- Select an admission time that’s convenient for your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
temporary exhibition fee
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalazzo Reale, Piazza del Plebiscito 1, 80132, Naples Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Reduced Price Tickets and Free Tickets can only be obtained directly at museums and monuments in Naples
- You must print and present Weekend in Italy confirmation voucher in order to redeem your tickets at the moment of the visit
- The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS VOUCHER TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE MUSEUM
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Weekend in Italy
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Royal Palace of Naples Entrance Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Royal Palace of Naples Entrance Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Royal Palace of Naples Entrance Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Royal Palace of Naples Entrance Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14982P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNaplesSkip-the-Line Tours - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - PompeiiSkip-the-Line Tours - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - SorrentoSkip-the-Line Tours - PositanoAttractions & Museums - PositanoCategory
Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Naples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Piazza del PlebiscitoBay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli)La Reggia Designer Outlet Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)San Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo)Capodimonte Museum (Museo di Capodimonte)Mt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Catacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso)La Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella)AvellinoCharterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino)Mergellina Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Royal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale)Royal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Church of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi)