3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from the urban pace of Naples with this e-bike tour through the scenic Phlegrean Fields just outside the city. Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and transportation to nearby Pozzuoli to set off by e-bike with your guide along the coastline to the volcanic Lake Averno. Learn about the history of a ancient sites along the ride and relax over a winery lunch featuring local organic wines and dishes.
- A leisurely cycle through the quiet countryside outside bustling Naples
- Explore the Phlegrean Fields with a guide to avoid getting lost
- Pass Roman ruins like the Macellum and Flavian Amphitheater in Pozzuoli
- Wine tasting and lunch on the shores of Lake Averno
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guests in all Naples and surroundings
- Stazione Marittima Napoli
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mavin Bike Rent
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Scenic E-Bike Ride with Vineyard Wine & Meal ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Scenic E-Bike Ride with Vineyard Wine & Meal ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Scenic E-Bike Ride with Vineyard Wine & Meal ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scenic E-Bike Ride with Vineyard Wine & Meal ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsMountain Bike ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNaplesShore Excursions - PompeiiFood Tours - PompeiiDining Experiences - PompeiiWine Tastings - PompeiiMountain Bike Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiShore Excursions - SorrentoFood Tours - SorrentoDining Experiences - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoMountain Bike Tours - SorrentoPorts of Call Tours - SorrentoShore Excursions - PositanoFood Tours - PositanoDining Experiences - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoMountain Bike Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoCategory
Basilica di San Lorenzo MaggioreRoyal Palace of Caserta (Reggia di Caserta)Naples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli)Macellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis)IschiaMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio)Pio Monte della MisericordiaVirgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano)Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea)Spanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli)Via San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley)Mergellina Path of the Gods (Sentiero Degli Dei)Saint Elmo’s Castle (Castel Sant'Elmo)Naples Piazza del MercatoMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano)Piazza del Gesù Nuovo Basilica of San Francesco di Paola (Basilica di San Francesco di Paola)SolfataraLa Reggia Designer Outlet