2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
When in the Campania region, skip the generic Italian cooking classes and learn how to make a regional favorite — “gnocchi alla sorrentina.” With this private Naples experience, you’ll learn the secret to creating pillowy soft dumplings along with a classic tomato-based sauce, and a starter and dessert, too. Taste wine as you cook, then enjoy your creations with your host.
- Book a Naples cooking class just for yourself or a personal group
- Learn about the origins of the Sorrento-style gnocchi dish
- Hear how the food of Campania differs to other regions of Italy
- Sample regional wine and hear tips to pair your drinks with food
Saved to wishlist!
Bruschetta with Tomatoes and Basil
Sorrento Style Gnocchi
Gnocchi made with potatoes with a sauce composed by tomatoes and mozzarella
Glass of wine
A glass of wine chose among the three of the wine tasting
Lemon sorbet or coffee
Bruschetta with tomatoes and basil as starter
Sorrento style gnocchi as main dish
Lemon sorbet as dessert or coffee
Pick up and drop off
Orders a la carte
Departure & Return
Via San Carlo, 17, 80132 Napoli NA, Italy
Your chef will wait for you inside the Restaurant San Carlo 17
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wine tasting is only provided for travelers over 18 years old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eat&Walk Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sorrento-Style Gnocchi Class and Wine Tasting in Naples?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sorrento-Style Gnocchi Class and Wine Tasting in Naples?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Sorrento-Style Gnocchi Class and Wine Tasting in Naples?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sorrento-Style Gnocchi Class and Wine Tasting in Naples?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sorrento-Style Gnocchi Class and Wine Tasting in Naples
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCooking ClassesWine TastingsClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeNaplesFood Tours - PompeiiCooking Classes - PompeiiWine Tastings - PompeiiFood Tours - SorrentoCooking Classes - SorrentoWine Tastings - SorrentoFood Tours - PositanoCooking Classes - PositanoWine Tastings - PositanoCategory
Virgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano) Tours & TicketsBourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica) Tours & TicketsSansevero Chapel (Museo Cappella Sansevero) Tours & TicketsGalleria Umberto I Tours & TicketsRoyal Palace of Naples (Palazzo Reale) Tours & TicketsNaples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Plebiscito Tours & TicketsNaples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli) Tours & TicketsFontanelle Cemetery (Cimitero delle Fontanelle) Tours & TicketsCatacombs of San Gaudioso (Catacombe di San Gaudioso) Tours & TicketsMacellum of Pozzuoli (Temple of Serapis) Tours & TicketsBay of Naples (Golfo di Napoli) Tours & TicketsNaples Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere di Napoli) Tours & TicketsCatacombs of San Gennaro (Catacombe di San Gennaro) Tours & TicketsPiazza del Gesù Nuovo Tours & TicketsNaples National Archaeological Museum (Museo Archeologico Nazionale) Tours & TicketsVia Toledo Tours & TicketsBasilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore Tours & TicketsCentral Funicular (Funicolare Centrale) Tours & TicketsSpanish Quarter (Quartiere Spagnoli) Tours & Tickets