1 hour (Approx.)
Naples has been inhabited for almost 3,000 years and much of the city’s past is hidden beneath the modern streets. Secure your spot on an official Naples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea) tour, the only way to venture below ground and explore the city’s buried history. Admire the ancient Neapolitan aqueduct and WWII air raid shelters, all with an official site guide.
- Book your Naples Underground tour in advance to avoid disappointment
- An official Napoli Sotterranea guide to help interpret the complex ruins
- A choice of tour times to suit your sightseeing schedule
- A small-group experience for more personal attention
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Vico S. Anna di Palazzo, 52, 08132 Napoli NA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napoli sotterranea - LAES
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Naples Underground Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Naples Underground Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Naples Underground Guided Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Naples Underground Guided Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Naples Underground Guided Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNaplesBus Tours - PompeiiCity Tours - PompeiiArchaeology Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiAttractions & Museums - PompeiiMuseum Tickets & Passes - PompeiiBus Tours - SorrentoCity Tours - SorrentoArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoAttractions & Museums - SorrentoMuseum Tickets & Passes - SorrentoBus Tours - PositanoCity Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoAttractions & Museums - PositanoMuseum Tickets & Passes - PositanoCategory
Castel Nuovo (Maschio Angioino) Tours & TicketsChurch and Monastery of Santa Chiara (Chiesa e Monastero di Santa Chiara) Tours & TicketsLa Reggia Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsCentral Funicular (Funicolare Centrale) Tours & TicketsBasilica di San Lorenzo Maggiore Tours & TicketsVia San Gregorio Armeno (Christmas Alley) Tours & TicketsBourbon Tunnel (Galleria Borbonica) Tours & TicketsCharterhouse and Museum of San Martino (Certosa e Museo di San Martino) Tours & TicketsGalleria Umberto I Tours & TicketsMitigliano Beach (Cala di Mitigliano) Tours & TicketsNaples Zoo (Lo Zoo di Napoli) Tours & TicketsNaples Underground (Napoli Sotterranea) Tours & TicketsChurch of Sant'Anna dei Lombardi (Chiesa di Sant'Anna dei Lombardi) Tours & TicketsLa Mortella Gardens (Giardini La Mortella) Tours & TicketsCentro Storico Tours & TicketsVirgiliano Park (Parco Virgiliano) Tours & TicketsVia Toledo Tours & TicketsSan Carlo Opera House (Teatro di San Carlo) Tours & TicketsMt. Terminio (Monte Terminio) Tours & TicketsIschia Tours & Tickets