Explore our promoted experiences
- Craft brewery and beer tasting tour in Nashville
- Learn about Nashville's craft brewing scene from a knowledgeable guide who loves beer
- Sip a range of craft beers at local establishments
- Get suggestions of other great breweries to visit in Nashville
- Snack on shared appetizers at one of the destinations
- Includes tastings, snacks, water, transportation, and guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Downtown Nashville, near the Farmer's Market Address: Dabble Studio 330 Harrison Street, Nashville, TN 37219 At the corner of 3rd Avenue North and Harrison Street Directions: You'll find a van waiting for you at Dabble Studio, located a few blocks from many downtown hotels.
What To Expect
Expect to visit distinct breweries and taprooms and sample a variety of beers at each stop. Try flights that includes a generous collection of between three and six 4-oz pours at each stop. You'll also have time to drink a pint of your favorite brew, get a bite to eat, or purchase a growler for later (own expense). At one of the breweries, a shared appetizer is provided to your group.
Often the last stop has live music and you're welcome to remain on your own after the tour ends. Your guide can also recommend additional nearby breweries that can be reached on foot. If you prefer, you can be dropped off near your starting point, on Broadway, or at the farmer's market.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Guests must be 21 or older to consume alcohol.
- Water is provided on the van - Additional food and beverages may be available for sale at your own additional expense at some locations.
- A minimum of 8 guests is required per booking.
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Music City Bites and Sites
Learn more about cancellations.