- Nashville flyboarding tour at Percy Priest Lake
- Fun experience for Nashville visitors and locals alike
- No prior experience necessary—training is included
- All equipment is included for a safe and fun flight
Departure & Return
Verify with Nashville FlyBoard for Directions: After entering through the main gate of Nashville Shores Water Park, look for a sign on your left – Jet Ski Rentals, Cap’n Daves Water Sports & Nashville FlyBoard. Turn left into drive. Nashville FlyBoard operates to the left of the building, Lakeside!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Apparel - Girls must wear shorts
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Weight Restrictions 100 to 300 pounds
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- 48 Hour Cancellation Notice Required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nashville FlyBoard
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by 1-Hour Nashville FlyBoard at Percy Priest Lake (1-2 People).