- See Nashville’s skyline and notable landmarks illuminated at night
- Hear stories and original songs shared by our talented guides
- Learn about the diverse music genres that have been present in Nashville over the years
Departure & Return
Tour departs from The Ole Smokey Distillery at 423 6th Avenue South, Nashville, TN. Guests are required to check in 30 minutes prior to departure. Guests must be 18 years of age or older to join the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note: Must be 18 or older to join the tour.
- Photo ID is required for all guests.
- Must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Tour length times may vary depending upon road conditions or traffic.
- Pedestrian bridge portion of the tour is weather permitting.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please dress appropriately as there may be cool temperatures at night.
- A portion of this tour involves walking and climbing stairs, so comfortable shoes and weather appropriate attire is recommended.
- Reservations for accessible Trolley must be confirmed 24 hours in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic Tours Of America
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Nashville Evening Trolley Tour.