- Get your bearings of 12 South and try great food at the same time
- Lots of variety—taste barbecue meats, banana pudding, and surprise dishes
- Exploring the city with a guide means lots of insider tips about Nashville
- A private tour ensures direct access to the guide for questions
Departure & Return
From Sept 6 to Sept 17 2021: Please meet your guide at Joyland - 901 Woodland St, Nashville, TN 37206. From Sept 18 2021 onwards: Please meet your guide at Nobles Kitchen & Beer Hall - 974 Main St. Nashville, TN 37206. Important: Please arrive 15 minutes earlier than your tour schedule.
113 S 11th St, Nashville, TN 37206
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience