Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day tour of Nashville distilleries
- Tastings of local spirits included
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people or fewer
- See Nashville landmarks along the way
- All transportation included from central Nashville
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Dabble Studio Address: 330 Harrison Street Nashville, TN 37219 Directions: Located at the corner of 3rd Avenue North and Harrison Street, near the Farmer's Market, Bicentennial Mall, and the new Nashville Sounds Baseball Stadium.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Go behind-the-scenes at each distillery to learn how industry experts craft bourbons, whiskeys, and other artisan spirits from a variety of grains and specialty ingredients. Taste cocktails that highlight featured liquors at each stop, concluding with a rooftop flight of regional bourbons at a local restaurant; optionally eat lunch here at your own expense.
Between sips, pass Nashville’s landmarks and learn more about them from your guide as you drive past in a comfortable vehicle.
Complete your tour at the original departure point.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Music City Bites and Sites
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.