- Discover a new side of Nashville when you explore the city after dark
- This small-group tour is capped at just eight attendees for a personal feel
- See landmarks like the State Capitol, historical churches, and music venues
- Learn about Nashville ghost stories and history from your guide
Departure & Return
Our tour guide will be standing at The Alvin York Statue located at the Tennessee State Capitol. The address is 553 Charlotte Avenue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghost City Tours Savannah
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The Ghosts of Nashville Walking Tour.