- Round-trip flight upgrade option available
- Snorkeling equipment, towels and bottled water will be provided for all guests
- A local licensed and experienced guide will lead the way
- Small group sizes keep this tour feeling intimate
Departure & Return
If you book the flight inclusive option, Your flight departure is from Lynden Pindling Airport- Domestic Terminal on Flamingo Air. Please check in before 7:00AM. We will meet you at the airport in Staniel Cay on arrival. If flight details are updated we will let you know.
If you book the option without flights please book your tickets online departing Nassau (NAS) to Staniel Cay (TYM) on the date of your tour. The airlines that fly to Staniel Cay are Flamingo Air and Titan Air. You'll choose the AM flight for departure and the PM flight for return.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you booked the flight inclusive package: Our flight partner is Flamingo Air which departs from Lynden Pindling Airport Domestic Terminal. Please check in before 7:00AM.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- If you booked the package without flights you MUST book a flight if you're traveling from Nassau. This is NOT a boat tour. If you'd like us to assist you we can. The cost would be $250 per person.
- There may be updates to flight details, if so we will send out the evening before departure. Please keep an eye on your email and text messages.
- If you'd like to upgrade to our Gold Package which includes: airport transfers in Nassau, lunch in Staniel Cay and beer onboard please let us know. The price is $100 per person.
- We have hosted several pregnant passengers in the past with no issues, but we do recommend you speak with your doctor if you have any medical conditions related to your pregnancy which can possibly make this ride hazardous for you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY 3Ns Vacation Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands