Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
49 Tours & Activities
Island Hopping Tours from Nassau
0 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Relax aboard a luxury catamaran during this 3-hour excursion from Nassau. Sail out to a teeming underwater reef to snorkel among the schools of colorful fish and a variety of coral. Anchor at Athol Island or Spruce Cay, then don the provided snorkel equipment and jump in to the calm turquoise water. Seek out the expert captain and crew for snorkeling instruction and guidance. After you've fully explored the underwater world, climb back on the boat for some refreshments, including the local favorite: rum punch. Let the sun and tropical breeze dry you off during the sail back to shore.
- Relax aboard a luxury catamaran during this 3-hour snorkeling excursion from Nassau
- Sail out to a teeming underwater reef to snorkel among the schools of colorful fish
- Anchor at Athol Island or Spruce Cay
- Seek out the expert captain and crew for snorkeling instruction and guidance
- After you've fully explored the underwater world, climb back on the boat for some refreshments
- Let the sun and tropical breeze dry you off during the sail back to shore
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
One complimentary rum cocktail or fruit punch
Complimentary filtered water
Local sales tax
Onboard Premium Bar Purchases (Credit/Debit Card Only - No Cash)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointNassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Seahorse Sailing Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nassau Sail and Snorkel Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nassau Sail and Snorkel Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nassau Sail and Snorkel Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14948P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesNassauSnorkeling - New Providence IslandSnorkeling - FreeportSnorkeling - MiamiCategory
Christ Church CathedralParadise Island Atlantis, Paradise IslandHeritage Museum of the BahamasParliament SquareFort FincastleStraw MarketNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Aquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandJunkanoo Expo MuseumFort CharlotteMarine Habitat at AtlantisArawak CayNassau Public Library & MuseumGovernment House