- Tour Nassau's landmarks and highlights
- Huff up the Queen Victoria staircase for spectacular photo ops and visit the Bahamas Rum Cake Factory
- Visit the Graycliff Chocolate Factory and John Watling's Distillery
- Stop at Arawak Cay and Junkanoo Beach, two spots that are popular with the locals, as well as the Pirate Museum
- Enjoy historical and cultural commentary from your local guide
Departure & Return
Explore Nassau on this half-day historical sightseeing tour. Visit some of the cities most famous attractions pass by the Cloisters of Paradise Island, Graycliff Chocolate Factory and the Pirates Museum. Your local guide will show and give you interesting details of the island's history and culture.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tyrone Wilson
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized