15 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation at 3 Star Hotels.
Meal plan on Bed and Breakfast basis.
Transport in a Private Vehicle, inclusive of all chauffeur accommodation.
Service of an English-Speaking Chauffeur Guide throughout the tour.
International / Domestic Airfare.
Any expenses of personal nature.
Entrance fees to the respective sites.
Departure & Return
Bandaranaike International Airport , Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri LankaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Nature (15 Days)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Nature (15 Days)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Nature (15 Days)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Nature (15 Days)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Nature (15 Days)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboHistorical Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyCategory