6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up free from any Hotel in the Negombo area and drop you back. If the pick up is from a hotel in Colombo area there would be an additional charge.
Please note that pick up time in Negombo is 5.00 AM and Colombo 4.00 AM
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Travel with Nishantha
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour to Anawilundawa Wetland Sanctuary?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour to Anawilundawa Wetland Sanctuary?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour to Anawilundawa Wetland Sanctuary?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour to Anawilundawa Wetland Sanctuary?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Tour to Anawilundawa Wetland Sanctuary
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboEco Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraEco Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyEco Tours - KandyCategory