5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Canada Friendship Rd, කටුනායක 11450, Sri Lanka
We will let to our costomer our vehicle number
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Navin Lanka Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nature in Sri lanka?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nature in Sri lanka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nature in Sri lanka?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nature in Sri lanka?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Nature in Sri lanka
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingAirport & Hotel TransfersNature and WildlifeScuba DivingClimbingMountain Bike ToursExtremeSnorkelingJet BoatingPhotography ToursWhale WatchingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportColomboNegomboHiking - ColomboAirport & Hotel Transfers - ColomboNature and Wildlife - ColomboScuba Diving - ColomboClimbing - ColomboMountain Bike Tours - ColomboExtreme - ColomboSnorkeling - ColomboJet Boating - ColomboPhotography Tours - ColomboWhale Watching - ColomboHiking - KalutaraAirport & Hotel Transfers - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraScuba Diving - KalutaraClimbing - KalutaraMountain Bike Tours - KalutaraExtreme - KalutaraSnorkeling - KalutaraJet Boating - KalutaraPhotography Tours - KalutaraWhale Watching - KalutaraHiking - KandyAirport & Hotel Transfers - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyScuba Diving - KandyClimbing - KandyMountain Bike Tours - KandyExtreme - KandySnorkeling - KandyJet Boating - KandyPhotography Tours - KandyWhale Watching - KandyCategory