12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visiting Sri Lanka’s Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave Temple from Negombo by yourself means negotiating buses and trains, or haggling with cab drivers. This private day trip removes these stresses: with a private air-conditioned car to get you there and back, and a driver-guide for detail and history on both UNESCO-listed sights. Plus, your tour includes entry fees to the sites, and lunch at a quality restaurant along the way.
- Visit Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave Temple on a private tour from Negombo
- Get to both sights easily, without changing trains or using buses or cabs
- View and hear tales on the rock and caves that you may miss if touring alone
- Relax all the way: lunch, entry fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from your hotel in Negombo.
Transport in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of English-speaking chauffeur guide.
2 x 500 ml water bottle per person.
Entrance tickets to the visiting sites. (Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave Temple)
Food and beverages.
Expenses of personal nature.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Negombo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for participants with back problems (climbing in Sigiriya)
- Not recommended for pregnant women (climbing in Sigiriya)
- Subject to favourable weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sigiriya and Dambulla from Negombo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sigiriya and Dambulla from Negombo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sigiriya and Dambulla from Negombo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sigiriya and Dambulla from Negombo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sigiriya and Dambulla from Negombo
4 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboBus Tours - ColomboHistorical Tours - ColomboFull-day Tours - ColomboBus Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - KandyHistorical Tours - KandyFull-day Tours - KandyCategory