12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to all above mentioned UNESCO heritage sites
Free airport pick-up and drop-off on the ﬁrst and last day-24/7
1Lt Complimentary bottle of water per person each day
Cultural village tour with authentic local lunch in a farmer’s house
Catamaran boat ride in the lake to catch the amazing views of Sigiriya
A spectacular train journey into the mountains
Govermeny tax / No hidden charges
24 hours emergency contact
Semi-luxury vehicle with an English-speaking guide
Any entrance/excursions fees not stated as included
Late check-outs & early check-in charges are excluded
Any sort of personal expenses
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/1/2020 - 11/30/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
We will pick-up from any hotel at Negombo, Bentota and Colombo.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BH Lanka Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi-luxury Holiday In Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi-luxury Holiday In Sri Lanka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Semi-luxury Holiday In Sri Lanka?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi-luxury Holiday In Sri Lanka?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Semi-luxury Holiday In Sri Lanka
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNegomboShore Excursions - ColomboBus Tours - ColomboCity Tours - ColomboMulti-day Tours - ColomboPorts of Call Tours - ColomboShore Excursions - KalutaraBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraPorts of Call Tours - KalutaraShore Excursions - KandyBus Tours - KandyCity Tours - KandyMulti-day Tours - KandyPorts of Call Tours - KandyCategory