20 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a comprehensive experience of Rajasthan’s major destinations without the stress of trip planning by booking a private 20-day tour that travels round-trip from Delhi. Highlights include Jama Masjid in Delhi; the Taj Mahal in Agra; the Khajuraho Group of Monuments; a camel ride and overnight in the Jaisalmer desert; and the aarti ceremony on the Ganges River in Varanasi. Your package covers all hotel accommodations with breakfast, private vehicle, and local guides in each location.
- See UNESCO World Heritage sites and local landmarks
- Travel by air-conditioned car with private driver
- Includes accommodation at 3-star hotels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Hotels and Airport pick ups & Drop off as per tour Itinerary
Local English speaking guide
Transportation by air conditioned car
Driver Allowances, fuel, Toll tax & Parking fee
3-star hotels on twin share basis
One night in tent accommodation in Thar desert with evening snacks & dinner
Entrance tickets and camera fee at any sight(s)
Lunch & dinner (It Can be organized on request in/out hotel)
Flight tickets: Delhi/Udaipur, Khajuraho/Varanasi/Delhi (can be booked at an additional cost)
Tip & Gratitudes to the Guies and Driver
Boat ride in Varanasi
Rickshaw Rides in Varanasi (It can be arrange for you on direct pay basis)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Traveler must send us the flight arrival time, date & flight number once booked the trip or 24 hrs before arrival in New Delhi.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Except English Language Guide the other language guides are available based on additional cost.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Rickshaw ride in Varanasi is required due to very busy lane to reach at Ghat in a day.
- Our guide arrange Rickshaw ride for you it can be pay directly a nominal charges
- Most travelers can participate
- 1 to 3 adult travelers we are providing small air-conditioned car
- 3 - 5 adult traveler we are providing Toyota Innova air-conditioned car
- Group of 8 adults traveler, we provide mini air-conditioned tempo traveler coach
- More than 8 adults provide mini air-condition bus
- Taj Mahal closed Fridays. It can be seen prior or next day as per plan
- Red Fort & Lotus Temple closed on Every Monday. It can be seen by the drive pass visit for photography
- Rooms are generally provided on Twin share basis at each booking. In a booking 03 people provided room on Triple sharing basis by default. If 3 guests prefer 2 rooms they will have to pay an additional charge.
- Your guide also helps you to buy the entrance tickets at all monuments incase of entrance fee is not included in cost
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Abyss Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 20-Day Cultural Heritage Tour of Rajasthan from New Delhi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 20-Day Cultural Heritage Tour of Rajasthan from New Delhi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 20-Day Cultural Heritage Tour of Rajasthan from New Delhi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 20-Day Cultural Heritage Tour of Rajasthan from New Delhi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshWalking Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurMulti-day Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
Banke Bihari Temple (Banke Bihari Mandir)Chandni ChowkHauz Khas VillageSafdarjung's TombSai Baba TempleMehrauli Archaeological ParkLakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)Dilli HaatNew Delhi National MuseumLodhi GardensYogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)Karol BaghNational Rail MuseumOffice and Residence of the President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan)Raj GhatNational Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum (Crafts Museum)Tomb of I'timad-ud-DaulahNew Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan)Hazrat Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah (Nizamuddin Dargah) Paharganj