Are you interested in?
2530 Tours & Activities
Agra Fort Tours
2908 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
6153 Tours & Activities
3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover the best of India on a flexible 3-day tour to Jaipur, Agra, and Delhi, also known as the Golden Triangle. Let a dedicated guide show you the highlights of each city such as the Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, Palace of the Winds, and Qutub Minar. Transport and entrance fees are provided with this private tour package, which includes the option to book 4- or 5-star accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Discover India's 'Golden Triangle' on a 3-day private tour with transport
- Learn about the history of India from your private tour guide
- Entry fees included to sites like the Taj Mahal, Amber Fort, and India Gate
- Upgrade to include 4- or 5-star lodging with breakfast
Saved to wishlist!
2-nights accommodation on twin sharing with breakfast (If booked with option including Hotels)
Private driver with air-conditioned vehicle
Professional private tour guides for all excursions
Monument entrance fees
Battery Bus/Golf Cart return ride from parking to Taj Mahal
All taxes and handling charges
Lunch and dinner
Camera fees at monuments
Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: New Delhi, Delhi, India
2: Gurugram, Haryana, India
3: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Railway Station, your Hotel or other desired pick up location in Delhi, Gurugram (Gurgaon) or Noida.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- Please contact the local tour operator after booking to confirm your desired pickup and drop-off locations (tour operator contact information will be found on your confirmation voucher)
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur is not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pacific Classic Tours India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 8173P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraArchaeology Tours - AgraMulti-day Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshArchaeology Tours - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurArchaeology Tours - JaipurMulti-day Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurCategory
PaharganjHanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir)Nehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)New Delhi Parliament House (Sansad Bhavan)Lotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)Rajpath Khari BaoliKhooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza)Jantar MantarGurudwara Sis Ganj SahibSelect CitywalkNational Gandhi MuseumRaj GhatShankar's International Dolls MuseumKingdom of DreamsDilli HaatSt. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)Sulabh International Museum of Toilets Hauz Khas VillageTomb of I'timad-ud-Daulah