- Marvel at the sights of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on a guided tour
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at a prominent hotel
- Visit Agra Fort—another UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi is included
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you arrive in Agra, you’re in for a treat. Your first stop is at the Taj Mahal, and you'll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds.
Take a break at nearby hotel where breakfast is served for you and your private group. Next up is the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. Admire the red sandstone the fort’s made out of as your guide fills you in on the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
Your last excursion in the city includes free time to shop for souvenirs (own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work. Explore the area, and sit down for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). At about 2pm, hop back into your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi. Your guide drops you off at your hotel at about 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience