Departure & Return
As soon as you come out of the Airport exit gate you will find our chauffeur waiting for you holding the placard of your name in front of the exit gate No. 05 and 06. Transfer will be arranged in Air conditioned vehicle and car type will depend on the number of travelers. Additional Note :It is best to look for your airport representative at the Exit Gate No. 05 and 06. Please remember to include the following information in the "leave a comment for the local supplier" section: • Airline • Flight Number • Arrival Time • Hotel Name • Hotel Address
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions..
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator. prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport (T3): Exit 04, 05, and 06 Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.
- Please look at the exit gate no 04,05,06 area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area.
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance. Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick-up route.
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amusing Destinations
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff