5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There are few better ways to experience Old and New Delhi than on this incredible food tour that hits major culinary attractions, food stalls that are off the beaten path and provides samples of the city's most famous flavors. Follow your expert guide through back alleys and bustling urban streets, visit several major landmarks and sample the best of culinary Old and New Delhi.
- Experience Indian Food: Delhi Food Tour
- Sample the flavors and cuisine this city is known for
- Explore the city on foot with your expert local guide
- See some of the city's most popular sites
- All beverages, snacks, and taxes included
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks, drinks and meals
Hotel pickup and drop-off (in central Delhi zone)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Free pickup and drop is provided from central Delhi. For pickup and drop from places outside this zone, a drop of USD 25 is applicable.
- Free bottled water, hand wipes, sanitizer are provided in every tour.
- Although we take care to ensure that food is as safe as possible, we can't be held responsible for any illness or injury due to any food item consumed or activity during the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY India Food Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Delhi Food Tour : Best Way To Experience Authentic Indian Food
300 to 360 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursTuk Tuk Tours Walking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew DelhiFood Tours - AgraBus Tours - AgraTuk Tuk Tours - AgraWalking Tours - AgraStreet Food Tours - AgraHalf-day Tours - AgraFood Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - RishikeshTuk Tuk Tours - RishikeshWalking Tours - RishikeshStreet Food Tours - RishikeshHalf-day Tours - RishikeshFood Tours - JaipurBus Tours - JaipurTuk Tuk Tours - JaipurWalking Tours - JaipurStreet Food Tours - JaipurHalf-day Tours - JaipurCategory
Greater Kailash M Block MarketOffice and Residence of the President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan)Dilli HaatSelect CitywalkISKCON Temple DelhiLodhi GardensHauz Khas VillagePaharganjRajpath Sulabh International Museum of Toilets Safdarjung's TombChandni ChowkRaj GhatJagannath Temple Delhi (Jagannath Mandir)Delhi Old Fort (Purana Qila)Gandhi SmritiNational Zoological Park of DelhiFeroz Shah Kotla FortKingdom of DreamsNational Rail Museum