Departure & Return
We will meet outside Gate No.- 1 Lal Quila (Red Fort) Metro Station. It is located opposite to the Red Fort on the right-hand side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- What to bring :- Appetite, Camera, Hand sanitizer, Napkin or wet wipes
- What else you should know :- Ladies are requested to dress conservatively. When visiting a temple we have to remove shoes and socks and walk bare foot inside the temple premises. Wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food tours Delhi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Old Delhi's Food, Temples, Culture and Spice Market.