Are you interested in?
3886 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
6118 Tours & Activities
Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace) Tours
1346 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Travel to Jaipur, known as the “Pink City,” via express train from Delhi on this all-day tour. Upon arrival, meet your guide and head to Amber Fort, which is famous for its Hindu-style architecture. Other tour highlights include the City Palace, the Palace of Winds, the Water Palace, and Jantar Mantar.
- Explore this popular city in India during your stay in Delhi
- Travel easily and efficiently by train to Jaipur
- Lunch will be offered at an Indian restaurant
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad
Breakfast and Dinner on board train
Sightseeing by private air conditioned car with chauffeur
Private live tour guide
Complimentary water bottles and umbrellas
All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
Tickets Included to the monuments (If Option Chosen: All Inclusive Package)
Tips and Gratuities
Lunch is not Included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from anywhere in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad.
Pickup at 5:00 AM
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour can be customized as per customer's requirement
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – Please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- If Pick up from airport: Flight details must be provided at the time of booking
- Car Type : for one to two people, four-seater sedan
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type : for six to nine people, nine-seater van
- Car Type : for ten to twelve people, twelve-seater van
- If the First Class train Tickets are not available, the tour operator shall inform you and book the second class train tickets and the balance will be refunded.
- If the Train Tickets are not available at all, the tour operator shall inform you and provide you with the Private car and driver and the balance will be refunded.
- Please carry a valid photo id for checking in train and at monuments
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keeper Landwey Pvt. Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Definitely recommend this tour to anyone, especially first time travelers to India who want to explore via train." See review
Product code: 9512P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiRail Tours - AgraBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraFull-day Tours - AgraRail Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshFull-day Tours - RishikeshRail Tours - JaipurBus Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurFull-day Tours - JaipurCategory
AapnoGhar Amusement and Water ParkLajpat Nagar Central MarketNational Zoological Park of DelhiKhooni Darwaza (Lal Darwaza)Gurudwara Sis Ganj SahibDilli HaatNational Rail MuseumYogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)Karol BaghGandhi SmritiSulabh International Museum of Toilets Greater Kailash M Block MarketNational Gandhi MuseumSafdarjung's TombBanke Bihari Temple (Banke Bihari Mandir)Janpath MarketLakshminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir)PaharganjNew Delhi National MuseumNehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)