- Private full-day trip to Agra from Delhi by fast train
- Ride the morning Gatimaan Express to Agra and back to Delhi late afternoon
- Tour the UNESCO-protected Taj Mahal, the 16th-century marble mausoleum built by Emperor Shah Jahan
- Includes professional photo on the ‘VIP’ bench at the Taj
- Guided tours of Agra Fort and the Baby Taj
- Private air-conditioned transport, guiding, and buffet lunch in Agra included
- Round-trip rail tickets and air-conditioned hotel transfers in Delhi on departure and return
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please note: the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Saniya Tour & Travels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff