Are you interested in?
170 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
256 Tours & Activities
Chandni Chowk Tours
494 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
In the narrow gullies of Old Delhi, it can be overwhelming to know where to go to get the best local bites. Join a professional guide for a 3-hour food tour. Visit authentic street food stalls and restaurants, and taste unique Indian flavors. Your guide tells you fascinating stories of Old Delhi’s long and intimate relationship with food.
- Discover the history and culture of Old Delhi through its local food
- Try flatbreads from the street vendors at famous Paranthe Wali Gali
- Sip Indian-style lemonade from Prakash Lemon Wale, a century-old outlet
- Vegetarians and omnivores alike can enjoy sweet and savory tastes
- Flexible tour times make it easy to fit this experience into your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY India City Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8709P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeNew DelhiFood Tours - AgraFood Tours - RishikeshFood Tours - JaipurCategory
New Delhi National MuseumNehru Memorial Museum and Library (Nehru Planetarium)Karol BaghLotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)Gurudwara Bangla SahibOffice and Residence of the President of India (Rashtrapati Bhavan)National Handicrafts and Handlooms Museum (Crafts Museum)New Delhi National Gallery of Modern ArtKhari BaoliConnaught PlaceNational Zoological Park of DelhiSelect CitywalkHanuman Temple (Hanuman Mandir)Kingdom of DreamsJantar MantarMathuraParanthe Wali GaliYogmaya Temple (Yogmaya Mandir)Lajpat Nagar Central MarketMehrauli Archaeological Park