- Travel like a local by metro and rickshaw
- Taste street food dishes and visit the spice market
- Gain insight into the real India on a walking tour of Old Delhi
- Includes snacks, rickshaw ride, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
50 Meters walk from Gate No. 4 of Rajiv Chowk Metro Station on the Yellow Line.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at all places of worship.
- Comfortable walking shoes/slippers are recommended.
- Shoes and slippers need to be removed on all places of worship. They will be safely stored for you
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Go City Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff