- Private day trip to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort from Delhi
- Learn about the Mughal Empire from your expert guide
- Visit the iconic Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
- Experience personalized attention from your private guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup offered from your hotel, airport, railway station or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour could be customized as per your requirements, if you would like to customize the tour than you may let us know after booking the tour.
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Pickup offered from airport, railway station, hotel or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram
- Return to airport, railway station, hotel or any other desired drop off location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- Monuments entrance fees is different for Foreigners, SAARC/BIMSTEC Countries and Indian/OCI Cardholder (Valid ID is required to get tickets accordingly)
- If you will select 2:30am as pickup time than this tour will become Sunrise Taj Mahal Tour and we will visit Taj Mahal during Sunrise, plus if you will select 2:30am am timing and All Inclusive Option than Breakfast will be included instead of Lunch.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- Car + Guide + Entrance + Lunch is All Inclusive Package.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Crystal India Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff