- Learn about a variety of spiritual practices in India
- Visit Sikh, Hindu, Muslim, Bahai, and Christian houses of worship
- Snap photos of architectural masterpieces such as the Lotus Temple
- Includes private guide and vehicle for a comfortable day in the busy city
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and Drop-off to anywhere in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour can be customized as per customer's requirement
- Wear comfortable shoes as you will have to take them off before entering the temple.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wear covered clothes to pay a visit to temples.
- If Pick up from airport: Flight details must be provided at the time of booking
- In case your hotel/pick up location is not mentioned while making the booking – Please click on My Hotel Is Not Listed option on the Booking Checkout Page and then manually enter your Hotel Name
- Car Type : for one to two people, four-seater sedan
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon
- Car Type : for six to nine people, nine-seater van
- Car Type : for ten to twelve people, twelve-seater van
- Please carry a valid photo id for checking at the monument
- Most travelers can participate
- Akshardham and Lotus Temple are closed on Monday, you will be taken to Iskcon temple and Shri KalkaJi Temple
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Keeper Landwey Pvt. Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms