Explore our promoted experiences
- In-depth commentary on the French Quarter
- Tickets to the Presbytere
- Beignet at Cafe du Monde
- Plenty of chances to ask questions of your guide
Departure & Return
This tour will meet at the Hard Rock Cafe on Bourbon Street - Iberville Street entrance. From Bourbon Street on the Hard Rock side, turn left on Iberville. The meeting point will be under the Hard Rock sign on Iberville Street.
Washington Artillery Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a walking tour. While there are stops along the way, guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty.
- Please arrive at the meeting point ready for your tour - prior to arrival use the bathroom and ensure you have eaten.
- Tours run rain or shine. We encourage umbrellas year-round for sun or rain and appropriate footwear for uneven surfaces and possible light flooding.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible, with limitations. Although please note, the ground can be uneven and doorways are fairly narrow.
- COVID UPDATE. Effective August 2021, proof of Covid-19 vaccination (over the age of 12) or negative PCR test within 72 hours is required to enter sites on this tour. Everyone is required to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status. For full requirements check the New Orleans Government website.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Take Walks New York by Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Walking Tour of New Orleans French Quarter and Museum Visit.