Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- See the iconic French Quarter and learn its history from a docent
- Admission to 1850 House Museum to see a Pontalba Apartment
- Learn about the traditions, history, and folklore of New Orleans
Departure & Return
The tail of Andrew Jackson's Horse (Statue in Jackson Square) points straight at the store. All tour guests receive a free ticket to the 1850 House Museum
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Friends of the Cabildo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands