Explore our promoted experiences
- New Orleans Garden District walking tour
- Hear tales and trivia behind this historic neighborhood
- Small-group tour lets you ask more questions
Departure & Return
Get off the St. Charles Avenue streetcar at Sixth Street (first stop after Washington) to join your tour at a fantastic local cafe'.
Meet us at Starbuck's on the corner of Magazine and Washington for our tour (4pm tour only)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to uneven surfaces, comfortable walking shoes and sturdy wheelchairs are advised
- Wheelchair accessible but be advised that the sidewalks are very uneven
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lucky Bean Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans Garden District Walking Tour.