- Exclusive behind-the-scenes musical experience in New Orleans
- Visit three jazz clubs, led by a local jazz band leader
- Meet the band members and hear riveting tunes
- Cocktail included at each club you visit
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Address: Gray Line Lighthouse on the Steamboat NATCHEZ dock (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
At the end of the tour, you’ll have a chance to keep the party going and accompany your famous new friend wherever the night may take him until the break of dawn (additional expense, payable direct).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New Orleans
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans VIP Jazz Club Crawl.