2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Uncover the mysteries of the swamps surrounding New Orleans on an exhilarating airboat tour of the area, led by a professional guide. Cruise along the picturesque waterways in search of ferocious alligators and other rare wildlife while listening to illuminating commentary from your guide. Feel your adrenaline levels surge as your driver accelerates to high speeds, and capture fantastic photographs during regular stops. Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned coach.
- Airboat tour of the swamps surrounding New Orleans
- Cruise the atmospheric waterways in search of alligators
- Learn about the area’s flora and fauna from your guide
- Alternate between high-speed bursts and gentle cruising
- Capture fantastic photographs during regular stops
- Round-trip hotel transport included from New Orleans
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If the hotel or air BNB is not listed please mention in comments area.
If you miss your hotel pickup and need to drive out to the departing location this will be the address:
9706 Barataria Blvd
Marrero, LA 70072
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Large Airboat Swamp Tour with New Orleans Pick Up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Large Airboat Swamp Tour with New Orleans Pick Up?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Large Airboat Swamp Tour with New Orleans Pick Up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "if you go in winter dress warmly no matter what the forecast says!" See review
- "Be prepared for the wind and noise and to get a tiny bit wet, but so much fun!" See review
- "Shuttle ride is a little long if you're the first hotel pickup, but that was expected, and the shuttles were on time both ways." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Large Airboat Swamp Tour with New Orleans Pick Up
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursEco ToursAirboat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew OrleansNature and Wildlife - LouisianaWater Tours - LouisianaEco Tours - LouisianaAirboat Tours - LouisianaNature and Wildlife - Orange BeachWater Tours - Orange BeachEco Tours - Orange BeachAirboat Tours - Orange BeachNature and Wildlife - DestinWater Tours - DestinEco Tours - DestinAirboat Tours - DestinCategory
Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and PreserveNapoleon HouseOld U.S. MintFrenchmen StreetRoyal StreetNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)Storyville District Longue Vue House and GardensBeauregard-Keyes HouseSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1Lower Ninth WardSan Francisco PlantationNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumDestrehan PlantationJackson SquareOld Ursuline ConventOgden Museum of Southern ArtLake PontchartrainMississippi River