Explore our promoted experiences
- This New Orleans Food Tour is a mix of food, history, and culture
- A guide teaches you about more than 300 years of culinary history
- Try traditional New Orleans dishes like gumbo, po’boys, and beignets
- NOLA Carte Food Tours were created by the food stylist for NCIS New Orleans
Departure & Return
We meet across the street from the Gumbo Shop which is our first stop!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- NOT Recommended for persons with food or shellfish allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Music & Heritage Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff