Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Don't choose this activity if you don't like to have fun!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New Orleans
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans City & Cemetery Tour - 2.5 Hours?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans City & Cemetery Tour - 2.5 Hours?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans City & Cemetery Tour - 2.5 Hours?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans City & Cemetery Tour - 2.5 Hours?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 3780P66
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaBus Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaMarkets - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachBus Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachMarkets - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinBus Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinMarkets - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Mississippi RiverSt. Louis Cemetery No. 1Royal StreetBackstreet Cultural MuseumLaLaurie MansionNew Canal LighthouseAudubon Butterfly Garden and InsectariumChalmette National Historical ParkNapoleon HouseNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumThe PresbytèrePort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Audubon Aquarium of the AmericasHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)San Francisco PlantationNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)Beauregard-Keyes HouseLafayette Cemetery No. 1New Orleans School of CookingMagazine Street