Explore our promoted experiences
- New Orleans architectural tour
- Drive along the French Quarter, Jackson Square, and Esplanade Avenue
- Explore the tombs of historic St. Louis Cemetery #3 on a guided tour
- See the late–1700s homes on Bayou St. John
- Admire the antique carousel in City Park
- Enjoy a guided tour of Longue Vue House and Gardens, an exquisite 8-acre city estate
- All entrance fees and round-trip hotel transfers included
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a personalized experience
- Katrina Memorial and Levee Exhibit Hall and Rain Garden
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please specify hotel at time of purchase. We pick up in New Orleans at any hotel, Bed & Breakfast or select Airbnbs, uptown (close to St. Charles Ave.), in (or close to) the French Quarter, and on the Westbank.
We do not pick up by the airport, in New Orleans East, in Slidell, or on the North Shore.
Supplier will contact you the day before your tour to give you an exact pick up time.
What To Expect
Your first stop is St Louis Cemetery No 3, where you’ll witness some macabre and magnificent tombs. Enjoy a guided walk, during which you’ll learn about the above-ground burial system and see several enormous society tombs, such as the Dante Lodge of Masons. Then head by bus to New Orleans’ celebrated City Park, passing the lovely 18th-century homes of Bayou St John along the way.
Continue north for views of Lake Pontchartrain, including the world-record Causeway and the surrounding levees, before stopping at Longue Vue House and Gardens. Take time to wander through the celebrated 8-acre gardens—offering an array of brilliant flowers any time of year—and tour the opulent home with its impressive collection of 20th–century art.
You will then reach the London Avenue Canal and see its two flood wall breaches and witness the complete destruction Hurricane Katrina caused to the neighborhood of Gentilly. You can also stop to walk through the Katrina memorial and Levee Exhibit Hall and rain garden alongside the London Ave. Canal Breach.
Back aboard your van, marvel at the beautiful colonial homes along St. Charles Avenue and through the Garden District on your way to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Service animals are permitted. Please advise at time of booking to arrange accommodations
- Child rates apply to all children and infants
- Tour cannot accommodate wheelchairs of any kind
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours by Isabelle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by New Orleans Small-Group City, Cemetery, and Estate Tour.