Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
The historical marker at the corner of Washington and Prytania Streets, 2729 Prytania Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
A central location in the Garden District near the St. Charles streetcar line.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Dress standard: Please dress comfortably and casually in weather-appropriate attire - it can get very hot and humid in the summer months. Wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- Your Trip: For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Additional Information: This tour runs year-round and will proceed rain or shine unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation.
- Closure of sites: In the event of road or attraction closures, your guide will do their best to work around the obstacles or take your tour to alternate locations. Please note that the City of New Orleans has currently closed Lafayette cemetery to All visitors for scheduled maintenance and repairs. There is currently no reopening date yet announced. Our tour will still include information as viewed from several gated entrances. We thank you for your understanding.
- Child Policy: This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6. You can do so in the special request box on the checkout page.
- Most travelers can participate
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms