2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
The bike tour is the ideal way to save time and see the highlights of the Garden District in a short space of time. Cycle under towering oak trees and learn about the history of the area from your guide. Highlights include a ride through the Irish Channel neighborhood to see its diverse architectural styles and a visit to St. Joseph’s Cemetery.
- Get your bearings of New Orleans and explore the Garden District
- Travel light—bike and helmet rental are included
- A bike tour covers more ground than a walking tour
- Visit St. Joseph’s Cemetery and learn about its history
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Poncho when raining
Departure & Return
1735 Washington Ave, New Orleans, LA 70113, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please provide heights of all children so we can determine the correct bike size.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paved Paradise Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Garden District and Cemetery Biking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Garden District and Cemetery Biking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Garden District and Cemetery Biking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Touring the garden district on a bike is an awesome way to see lots of houses in a short period." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Garden District and Cemetery Biking Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNew OrleansMountain Bike Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaMountain Bike Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachMountain Bike Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Old U.S. Mint Tours & TicketsAudubon Nature Institute Tours & TicketsNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA) Tours & TicketsNew Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum Tours & TicketsLouis Armstrong Park Tours & TicketsNew Canal Lighthouse Tours & TicketsLaLaurie Mansion Tours & TicketsFaubourg Marigny Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph Plantation Tours & TicketsFrenchmen Street Tours & TicketsBeauregard-Keyes House Tours & TicketsHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC) Tours & TicketsPreservation Hall Tours & TicketsBackstreet Cultural Museum Tours & TicketsMardi Gras World Tours & TicketsPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA) Tours & TicketsLower Ninth Ward Tours & TicketsThe Presbytère Tours & TicketsMagazine Street Tours & TicketsNational WWII Museum Tours & Tickets