- 2-hour New Orleans swamp tour and wetlands adventure led by a professional guide
- Cruise past cultural wonders like an Indian Burial Mound, a Cajun cemetery and an ancient fishing village
- Scour the Barataria Swamps’ scenery for exotic wildlife like alligators, turtles and snakes
- Learn about the fascinating culture and nature of the area from your expert guide
- Enjoy the convenience of round-trip transportation from your New Orleans hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Folding wheelchairs are allowed, but the driver is not allowed to pick up a person to help them gain entrance. The customer must get into the minibus by themselves or with assistance from family or friends.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff