Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided walking tour outside the gates of New Orleans' oldest cemetery
- See tombs of the city's most famous citizens
- Hear stories about Louisiana culture and heritage
- Step back in time with a history tour
- Small-group tour ensures a personal experience
Departure & Return
We do not meet at the cemetery! 710 St. Louis St. Between Royal & Bourbon St., on St. Louis.
End of tour... does not start here. Basin Street Station Tourist Information Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT MEET AT THE CEMETERY! YOU MUST CHECK IN 15 MIN. PRIOR TO TOUR TIME AT 710 ST. LOUIS ST.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers except children 5 and under, who are free.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (approximately one mile).
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities.
- Please be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes & drink plenty of water, regardless of the temperature.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in with your guide. If you are late, you may join only in the first 10 minutes of the tour, during the walk down St. Louis St. You may reschedule up to 12 hours in advance of departure time with no rebooking fee.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you miss your tour, a rescheduling fee of $2.50/pp will apply for same day (if we are able to accommodate you). You must call to reschedule.
- Most travelers can participate
- During COVID-19 pandemic, all travelers are required to properly wear a mask & pods will social distance 6 ft.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Quarter New Orleans Tours LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by One Hour Saint Louis Cemetery Number One Walking Tour.