- Sunday brunch cruise in New Orleans
- Take a scenic cruise along the Mississippi River on a traditional paddle-wheel boat
- Admire views of the city skyline from the spacious decks or indoor cabin
- Enjoy jazz entertainment from a live trio band
- Sit down to a wonderful tableside brunch of Louisiana favorites such as Creole shrimp, grits and bread pudding
Departure & Return
Address: 400 Toulouse Street. The Gray Line 'Lighthouse' ticket office is located at Toulouse St and the Mississippi River (Steamboat Natchez Dock), just one block from Jackson Square in the French Quarter.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take a promenade along the deck as the riverboat begins the float along the Mississippi River. Then find a seat in the cabin or on the outside deck, where you can admire unobstructed views of the striking New Orleans shoreline and soak up some classic jazz tunes performed by a local trio.
Sample an array of sumptuous Louisiana fare, from shrimp and grits to signature bread pudding. Coffee and tea are included with your brunch, or you may purchase wine, mimosas, punch, and Bloody Marys.
Your river cruise ends back at the departure point in New Orleans with plenty of time to sightsee (and walk off your hearty brunch!)
Note: Pricing is per person and a ‘Cruise with No Brunch’ option is available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The riverboat cruises rain or shine
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call us with any questions before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to local Covid ordinances, access to the jazz band may be limited when they are moved indoors due to inclement weather.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New Orleans
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Steamboat Natchez Jazz Brunch Cruise in New Orleans.