- Get a comprehensive overview of New Orleans on this full-day tour
- Sample delicious food and cocktails as you walk around the city
- Learn about the history of ‘The Big Easy’ and its eclectic culture
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group of 12 or less
Departure & Return
Jackson Square (next to Andrew Jackson statue) What3Words: ///mere.frowns.polo
A central location along Frenchman Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements. Discounts are available and your guide can assist you with recommendations on where to purchase alternative diet-friendly food during the tour.
- Travelers under 21 years of age are not permitted to join this tour.
- Small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- As of Monday, August 16, 2021: ALL guests will be required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 test results in order to join their tour, as ordered by the City of New Orleans. Please visit ready.nola.gov/covid for more information.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Total New Orleans Tour: Food, Cocktails & Jazz.
- "If you aren't taking a tour with Urban Adventures, you're missing out on some real gems in the French Quarter." See review