Explore our promoted experiences
- Educational and respectful way to visit a Louisiana plantation
- Honor adults and children whose lives were impacted by slavery
- Browse exhibits, memorials, and art installations at your own pace
- No need to rent a car, as transport from New Orleans is included
Departure & Return
Legendary Tours driver will pick you from your hotel lobby, pick up time starts 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. the thirty minute window is for the driver to complete all hotel pick ups in a timely manner. The return time will be approximately 1:00 p.m to 1:30 p.m.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 41 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legendary Tours INC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff