Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour Ground Zero and the National 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- Walk where the former World Trade Center once stood
- A guide tells stories of tragedy and heroism from that tragic day in American history
- Select from a morning or afternoon departure time to best suit your schedule
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please meet our tour concierge at St. Paul's chapel on Broadway. They will be standing by the gate and will be holding an orange flag. The chapel is between Fulton and Vesey streets on Broadway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operates rain or shine. A large portion of this tour is outdoors, so please dress appropriately and be prepared for the weather. The tour may be rescheduled in the event of poor conditions; in the rare case of downpours or unreasonable weather, the tour will be canceled and you will be offered a refund. However, the One World Observatory and 9/11 Museum tickets cannot be rescheduled since they are date/time specific
- 9/11 Museum policy: You will get a timed entry into the 9/11 Museum. Depending on availability, your ticket may be for immediately after your walking tour conclusion or some time later. The museum reserves the right not to admit you if you are early or late. You cannot re-enter the museum. There is a security checkpoint upon entering the museum. All large bags will need to be left at the coat check. You can bring in food and beverages must consume them in the Atrium level. No flash photography is allowed. No talking on cell phones
- Freedom Tower policy: Tickets are only available for a specific date and time and cannot be used at any other time. The date will be the same date as the selected tour date. Typically, the entry time for the 10:30am tour is 2pm; the 2pm tour typically has an entry time of 5:30pm. The actual entry time may vary based on availability. In the case of no availability, you will be notified by the local tour operator to select another date, another tour, or a refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Also note, in case you are approached by street booksellers, they are not affiliated with us.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY ExperienceFirst
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommend this tour to get background information before entering the museum itself" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews