Explore our promoted experiences
- Get familiar with Brooklyn and Queens neighborhoods
- See and photograph various forms of graffiti and street art
- Learn how culture affected each area and its graffiti movements
- Customize your tour to see specific pieces that interest you
Departure & Return
Your friendly LUNY! guide will be at the end of the pier on Old Fulton street. You will also have their mobile number upon tour confirmation.
We will end near the heart of the Bushwick Collective, with many options for lunch following your tour as well as nearby a subway stop for return trip to Manhattan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price shown is per group
- Please specify whether guide meets at hotel or in DUMBO.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Levys' Unique New York!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.