Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Central Park's most photo-worthy spots: hand-picked by your guide
- Pick up tips and techniques from a professional photographer
- Learn how to take the best possible photos using your own camera
- Small-group tour means all abilities can be catered for
Departure & Return
Please meet in front of the Bethesda Fountain located at the center of the park off of 72nd Street. The fountain has an angel at the top and is at the bottom of the staircase.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Central Park is flanked by the Metropolitan Museum and the American Museum of Natural History
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York City Photo Safari
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff